Monday, November 14, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 148:5

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 148:5
"Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created."

This made me think of the creation story in Moses, and how everything that was created was created under the direction of God through His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Nothing was created unless it was through Him.

"And behold, the glory of the Lord was upon Moses, so that Moses stood in the presence of God, and talked with him face to face. And the Lord God said unto Moses: For mine own purpose have I made these things. Here is wisdom and it remaineth in me.
And by the word of my power, have I created them, which is mine Only Begotten Son, who is full of grace and truth.
And worlds without number have I created; and I also created them for mine own purpose; and by the Son I created them, which is mine Only Begotten.
And the first man of all men have I called Adam, which is many."
(Moses 1:31-34)



Day 2785

No comments:

Post a Comment