Friday, November 18, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Proverbs 2:6

Today's Favorite Verse: Proverbs 2:6
"For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding."

I pondered on how many times while reading in the scriptures wisdom comes. It may not even be what I just read. My mind opens up and connections are made on events going on around me, or why certain things are happening. Suddenly it's clear on how to resolve an issue, or the next step I need to take. I never could understand how they would say all the answers are found in the scriptures. But, over the years I have come to understand how your mind is enlightened while reading scriptures and answers will come.

"For when we want to speak to God, we pray. And when we want Him to speak to us, we search the scriptures; for His words are spoken through His prophets. He will then teach us as we listen to the promptings of the Holy Spirit."
(Robert D. Hales, "Holy Scriptures: The Power of God unto Our Salvation", Oct 2006 General Conference)



Day 2789

No comments:

Post a Comment