Sunday, June 26, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 8:5

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 8:5
"For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour."

I pondered on how we don't always know our potential and who we really are. Looking back at my life I realize how little I thought of my potential when I was in high school. If I had applied myself I would have realized how smart I really was. It took going to college later in life to see that in myself. What I would have even lost today if I hadn't committed almost twelve years ago to read the scriptures every day. It was not an easy thing to do. After having been so sick I had lost the ability to read and comprehend. Listening to recordings of the scriptures and trying to read along helped heal my brain. Where would I be if I had just given up and thought I had no potential? What a journey and adventure this has been. I do not want to stand before the Father and look back at my life and wish I had applied myself a little better. I want to reach my full eternal potential.



Day 2645

No comments:

Post a Comment