Thursday, June 2, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 26:6

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 26:6
"Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering."

No matter what you have done and thought you have gotten away with or hidden, God knows the truth. He sees it all. I pondered on how the wicked have no covering, but the righteous do. The robe of righteousness, a garment made white and clean through the blood of the lamb would cloth our nakedness. To wear that you would have no sins to be revealed. The question is then, would I want to stand naked before God with all my sin revealed or clothed in white because I repented of them?

"Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels."
(Revelation 3:4-5)

"I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see."
(Revelation 3:18)

"Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
(Revelation 16:15)

"For behold, when ye shall be brought to see your nakedness before God, and also the glory of God, and the holiness of Jesus Christ, it will kindle a flame of unquenchable fire upon you."
(Mormon 9:5)

"Wherefore, we shall have a perfect knowledge of all our guilt, and our uncleanness, and our nakedness; and the righteous shall have a perfect knowledge of their enjoyment, and their righteousness, being clothed with purity, yea, even with the robe of righteousness."
(2 Nephi 9:14)

"That our garments may be pure, that we may be clothed upon with robes of righteousness, with palms in our hands, and crowns of glory upon our heads, and reap eternal joy for all our sufferings."
(Doctrine and Covenants 109:76)



Day 2621

No comments:

Post a Comment