Sunday, June 19, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 1:1

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 1:1
"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful."

I pondered on how careful one must be now. This verse doesn't mean we don't associate with sinners and be friendly or kind to everyone. It means we don't embrace their anti-Christ behavior or teachings as our own. Anything that would take us further away from the Savior we must separate from and not partake in. I was cleaning out some of my YouTube subscriptions today, and sadly noticed how since I had first listened to some of these channels how far they had gone off the mark. False doctrine slips in so gradually. Then I wondered if it was me getting more sensitive or what? I remember going through my movie collection several years ago and purging some of my movies. The movie hadn't changed but I had.



Day 2638

No comments:

Post a Comment