Saturday, June 4, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 28:12, 23, 28

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 28:12, 23, 28
"But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding?
God understandeth the way thereof, and he knoweth the place thereof.
And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding."

The true source of wisdom comes from the Lord. I pondered on how very wise some will appear to be on judgment day, when among men they were thought foolish because they trusted in the Lord.

“I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more.”  
(2 Ne. 28:30)



Day 2623

No comments:

Post a Comment