Monday, October 18, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: Ruth 3:18

Today's Favorite Verse: Ruth 3:18
"hen said she, Sit still, my daughter, until thou know how the matter will fall: for the man will not be in rest, until he have finished the thing this day."

I pondered on this advice is the very best of advice. I have learned to sit still and wait in so many instances where I have no control in the matter. The next move will only come after the free agency of any other comes into play. There is no sense in worrying about what happens next, or what the decision to be made is. When I trust that the Lord will make sure either way that it will be for my good, I then leave it in his hands. Life is much more peaceful until it is known which way the matter has fallen. Often I am pleasantly surprised by how perfect the outcome was for me.



Day 2394

No comments:

Post a Comment