Saturday, May 22, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: Exodus 36:13, 29

Today's Favorite Verse: Exodus 36:13, 29

"And he made fifty taches of gold, and coupled the curtains one unto another with the taches: so it became one tabernacle.
And they were coupled beneath, and coupled together at the head thereof, to one ring: thus he did to both of them in both the corners."

As I am reading this chapter my mind wanders and I wonder, "Why do I need to know how to build a tabernacle?", "How does it apply to my day?" No sooner do I ask that, then I noticed the word "coupled". In fact that word is used eight times in this chapter. What are they coupling together? The parts of the tabernacle that the wise hearted craftsmen have made. What does that remind me of today? The article I recently read that the church is looking into making prefabricated modular temples. It's not a stretch of the imagination then to think of them coupling these prefabricated modular units together to become one "temple".



Day 2245

No comments:

Post a Comment