Saturday, May 15, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: Exodus 29:45-46

Today's Favorite Verse: Exodus 29:45-46

"And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will be their God.
And they shall know that I am the Lord their God, that brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, that I may dwell among them: I am the Lord their God."

This chapter speaks of temple ordinances. They point us to the atonement and sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Through these ordinances the children of Israel would come to know the Lord their God. As I reflected on this and applied it to myself, it made me want to find a quote from President Nelson. It was regarding being able to see Christ in the temple. Not physically but come to know him intimately through the ordinances received there. It is no different than what the children of Israel were promised. I couldn't find that quote. It is with pleasure I will continue to look. I find so many other good quote while I'm at it.



Day 2238

No comments:

Post a Comment