Friday, May 14, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: Exodus 28:2, 40

Today's Favorite Verse: Exodus 28:2, 40

"And thou shalt make holy garments for Aaron thy brother for glory and for beauty.
And for Aaron's sons thou shalt make coats, and thou shalt make for them girdles, and bonnets shalt thou make for them, for glory and for beauty."

I thought about my temple clothing and how beautiful they are. I love wearing them. It made me a little sad thinking about that. It's been so long since I've been to the temple. At least I have my temple recommend renewed and it didn't lapse. I can go when the Lord says we can go. That will be a glorious day. I have done everything I can to be ready when that day comes, and as President Nelson asked.

"Do all you can to bring COVID numbers down in your area so that your temple opportunities can increase."
(President Russell M. Nelson, "COVID-19 and Temples", Apr 2021 General Conference)


Day 2237

No comments:

Post a Comment