Thursday, April 16, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Mosiah 15:15

Today's Favorite Verse: Mosiah 15:15
"And O how beautiful upon the mountains were their feet!"

Such a simple verse but it unlocked a stream of tears and such longing to go to the temple. I have been very good and obedient this whole time I have been unable to go to the temple, attend church or leave the house. My home has been a place a refuge from the storm. I have had no sense of loss or feeling of being deprived. Tonight I feel the loss. It's been 37 days since I last step inside the house of the Lord and oh how I wish tonight my feet could stand there. Truly if there was one reason I could leave the house it would be to go there. Then this beautiful thought comforted me. There are those on the other side of veil wanting so badly to have their saving ordinances done in the house of the Lord. They need me there. They are praying for this day and night too. This condition will be but a small moment in time.

"She Will Find What is Lost"
 by Brian Kershisnik

Day 1844

No comments:

Post a Comment