Thursday, June 25, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse: Ephesians 3:9-11

Today's favorite verse: Ephesians 3:9-11
"And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ.
To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God.
According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord."

I know one layer to this whole chapter is about the temple, and the mysteries of God that are revealed in those holy places. I pondered on how I could search all the scriptures but not find all that is given me in the temple of the House of the Lord. That he only reveals his mystery high upon the mountains, in holy places. Yet, I will not understand the things given me if I do not search the scriptures. If I don't do both then things remain a mystery even if they are right in front of me. The LDS Temples are not secret they are sacred. It is a heavenly place where the unsearchable riches of Christ reside.

No comments:

Post a Comment