Saturday, November 18, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: Luke 21:26, 32

Today's Favorite Verse: Luke 21:26, 32
"Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled."

With the signs of the second coming appearing I have no doubt it will be with this generation. I was just noticing there is another worldwide devotional for young adults tomorrow. It is for ages 18-30, single or married. We never had such things when I was in that age group. I am so glad they are helping to strengthen the youth and young adults of the church. They need to be strong for what is ahead of us, and upon us. I had a discussion with someone this week about what we are seeing happening in the world and how we don't feel any fear, only peace, knowing God is in control. Twenty or thirty years ago that would not have been my reaction. I've had time to prepare my heart and to become fully converted to the gospel of Jesus Christ. I work daily at keeping my faith strong. This is why I don't feel fear. This is why our youth and young adults need to be prepared, because they have to become spiritual stronger faster than I had a chance. This is a remarkable generation, I have every faith that they will do it.



Day 3153

No comments:

Post a Comment