Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: Luke 10:24

Today's Favorite Verse: Luke 10:24
"For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them."

I pondered on how this not only speaks of Christ's time, but also for the day I live in. When we are preparing for His second coming. I have that same desire to see what is to come. I know there was a general conference talk that spoke of people for generations wanting to see our day, but I can't find it. Instead I'll close with my favorite quote of my day.

"Our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ, will perform some of His mightiest works between now and when He comes again. We will see miraculous indications that God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ, preside over this Church in majesty and glory."
(Russell M. Nelson, "Revelation for the Church, Revelation for Our Lives", Apr 2018 General Conference)



Day 3142

No comments:

Post a Comment