Thursday, August 18, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: D&C 90:24

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 90:24
"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing, and all things shall work together for your good, if ye walk uprightly and remember the covenant wherewith ye have covenanted one with another."

I cannot tell you how much hope it gives me knowing that all that I pass through will in the end work together for my good. I truly can say looking back it has forever been so. I would change absolutely nothing in my past, because of what that experience has taught me. There was even purpose in my sins. For without them I would not know the absolute joy of my Savior's atonement and what he has done for me. I am hopelessly flawed and forever in his debt. Only with faith in Christ have I seen goodness come out of even sorrow and pain. I have seen miracles as things are righted and put into their place. No, I would not change a thing. 

Day 509



No comments:

Post a Comment