Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: D&C 75:10-11, 16

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 75:10-11, 16
"Calling on the name of the Lord for the Comforter, which shall teach them all things that are expedient for them - 
Praying always that they faint not; and inasmuch as they do this, I will be with them even unto the end.
And he who is faithful shall overcome all things, and shall be lifted up at the last days."

Some days its just so hard to pick one favorite verse or thought. I love them all. Out of this chapter these verses especially. Today I just want to be grateful for the scriptures and how they give direction and bless my life. My faith grows stronger as I read them. I know as I search them I find inspiration and the answers needed in my life. I truly believe the scriptures are the words of God. I know the power of prayer in my life. That I have been made strong when I am so very, very weak. That it is possible to have the Comforter as my constant companion. That through the Comforter I am taught what is needful for my life. That with Christ I can do all things and overcome the trials that I face with him at my side. I am just so very grateful and this knowledge gives me peace. 

Day 494

No comments:

Post a Comment