Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse: Philemon 1:6

Today's favorite verse: Philemon 1:6
"That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus."

I sat and pondered on how many coincidences people could have said I had today. But, in truth they were blessings from the Lord. He has heard and answered my prayers. I did acknowledged his hand in all things. So, now I sat and thought about why I needed to do that. Why must I acknowledge Him as the source of all good things? I know it keeps me in remembrance of the Lord. Gratitude is important too. But, I think when I acknowledge the blessings the Lord has given me to others it is a testimony. I share His gospel and the good news of what He brings. It is a spiritual moment giving opportunity to come closer to the Lord. It can bring hope back into lives, develop faith and help others to desire His blessings in their lives. It will bless the lives of others in more ways than I can ever know. I'm sure its blessing my life in ways I do not yet know.

No comments:

Post a Comment