Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Thessalonians 3:13

Today's favorite verse: 2 Thessalonians 3:13
"But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing."

Wow, that one stuck out at me right now. I have run around the past couple of days for others. Sometimes not being treated very nicely. Then I finally had to call time out, stop, I hurt and need a doctor. I can serve and help all that I can, but eventually there comes a time when our bodies need a break. In my case I have to elevate my legs and ice them. I have cellulites. I am not weary in doing for others, though I have been on that other end before too and don't want to go that path every again. I think our bodies get worn out just from over use. When my day comes to cross through the veil I plan on being as beat up and dirty from work as possible. The soul feels good when it is helping and that I will never change. My little physically break will just charge my batteries again and everyone needs that.

No comments:

Post a Comment