Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Timothy 1:12-13

Today's favorite verse: 1 Timothy 1:12-13
"And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry:
Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it all ignorantly in unbelief."

I pondered on how merciful the Lord is. How his arms are always stretched out to us. No matter what we need to repent of his arms are stretched out still. I never know another man's story. What part of the gospel he knows and doesn't know, what prejudism he may have grown up under. Does he do something ignorantly because of unbelief, or is it willful rebellion. It is all not for me to judge. I am just glad that we all have a chance to turn our heart to him. I am grateful for the mercy the Lord has shown even me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment