Saturday, July 18, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Timothy 4:12

Today's favorite verse: 1 Timothy 4:12
"Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity."

I have been witnessing something remarkable with the youth since about 2006. I am so impressed with the testimonies they share even down to the youngest child. I see youth come up with their scriptures and read from them and share their testimony on something they had read. I am amazed at their insight. I really enjoy in sacrament meeting the youth speakers. Their talks are short but I find so much wisdom in them. Condensed yet thoughtful thoughts on gospel subjects. Even though they may or may not have complete understanding of what they speak on, the words they say are so true to me. I have been moved to tears from the spirit that comes from them. We have wonderful youth today. What strong valiant spirits they are. I wish I had had such a testimony when I was young. They give me such hope for the future and what they will be able to endure and handle. They will be our leaders one day. This is their day and time, no wonder they are doing marvelous things with family history.  I am proud of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment