Sunday, July 5, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse: Colossians 3:16

Today's favorite verse: Colossians 3:16
"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord."

I woke up really early this morning and I can never just lay in bed waiting to fall asleep again, it just doesn't happen. So I got up and decided to listen to the sweet hymns of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. I felt such warmth and peace. Then I felt ready to read my scriptures and found this. I am so blessed to live in a day that I can just listen to recordings of the hymns any time I want. They bring comfort to me when troubled. Fill me with the spirit, and instruct with profound wisdom. They bring me closer to God. 

One of my favorite hymns is "Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing" I am sharing it below.


Day 99 Tami Fitzgerald Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment