Thursday, July 9, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Thessalonians 3:10

Today's favorite verse: 1 Thessalonians 3:10
"Night and day praying exceedingly that we might see your face, and might perfect that which is lacking in your faith?"

Paul is desiring to see the face of the Thessalonians and perfect them in their faith. This made me sit and ponder where am I lacking in faith? I have had a stupor of thought on that. Paul tells us he prayed to know. So I to prayed to know. Still I don't know. What I do know is I will not stop praying. For the spirit will show me the way to be more perfect in my faith and have nothing lacking. I feel like I am just starting to peel away a new onion to find layers that I never knew existed. I had never thought to ask that question before, now I am on a journey to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment