Friday, July 3, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse: Colossians 1:9

Today's favorite verse: Colossians 1:9
"For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding."

Paul had heard of the saints at Colosse faith in Christ and the love which they had of all the saints. He then tells them of his prayers for them. That they may be filled with the knowledge of the Lord's will for them, wisdom and spiritual understanding. As I pondered on this I thought that would be the greatest thing I could possible have, to know the Lord's will for me, to have spiritual understanding and wisdom. I would be filled with the Holy Ghost. I don't need only Paul praying that for me. I need to pray for that myself. I should pray for that for others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment