Saturday, August 29, 2026

Today's Favorite Verse: Acts 25:26-27

Today's Favorite Verse: Acts 25:26-27
"Of whom I have no certain thing to write unto my lord. Wherefore I have brought him forth before you, and specially before thee, O king Agrippa, that, after examination had, I might have somewhat to write.
For it seemeth to me unreasonable to send a prisoner, and not withal to signify the crimes laid against him."

Paul wanted to appeal unto Caesar. While Festus waited king Agrippa came to Caesarea to salute Festus. Learning of Paul he wished to hear him. Festus hoped that from this he would have something to write as a cause against Paul. Each of these situations is providing a way for the Lord's words to be fulfilled.

"And the night following the Lord stood by him, and said, Be of good cheer, Paul: for as thou hast testified of me in Jerusalem, so must thou bear witness also at Rome."
(Act 23:11)


Day 4167

No comments:

Post a Comment