Today's Favorite Verse: Acts 13:27
"For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every sabbath day, they have fulfilled them in condemning him."
The Jews had the scriptures, the words of the prophets, they had prophesy to tell them how to identify the Messiah. Yet, they could not recognize Him when he came. They had determined incorrectly what the Savior would be. They thought of physical salvation from their enemies, and not salvation for their souls.
I pondered on how we can also miss prophesy if we do not ponder the scriptures. We can picture the wrong course of events and even be deceived. We need the Holy Ghost as our guide and be willing to be taught. I have found that what I pictured decades ago as the last days is nothing that I imagined would be happening now.
Day 4155

No comments:
Post a Comment