Today's Favorite Verse: John 8:32, 43
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word."
This made me think about something I have observed recently. People can say the same things but mean something so different from each other. It's gotten where I don't even try to change anyone's mind, because I know I can't. The difference is I know what is true and there is a freedom in knowing it even when others see something totally different. Those that don't want to hear truth will hear what they want to hear. You can be blind to truth even with it right in front of you. The only thing I can do is live worthy to keep the Spirit with me, so I can hear the words of truth and understand it.
Day 4129

No comments:
Post a Comment