Sunday, July 26, 2026

Today's Favorite Verse: John 12:15-16

Today's Favorite Verse: John 12:15-16
"Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass’s colt.
These things understood not his disciples at the first: but when Jesus was glorified, then remembered they that these things were written of him, and that they had done these things unto him."

I had a hard time picking a favorite verse. So many good things to ponder on in this chapter. I decided to select this because I learn the disciples made the connection on why Jesus sat upon the ass's colt and rode into Jerusalem. I knew the Savior after his resurrection explained some of these things, but I guess not all. It is for us to keep looking for Christ in the scriptures. To find new ways that verses open up and apply to Him.


Day 4133

No comments:

Post a Comment