Thursday, February 22, 2024

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong."

I can appreciate what Paul is saying but I cannot go to the depths of glorying or taking pleasure in my infirmities. Maybe in time I can, but for now I am satisfied to appreciate my trials and what I have learned from them. I have come to see "enduring to the end" as the best part of the gospel. Where we come to have a personal relationship with the Lord as we walk with him through the fire. How he makes me strong when I am weak. How He teaches me patience and trust that all will be overcome through His mercy, and according to His will and time.



Day 3249

No comments:

Post a Comment