Saturday, February 10, 2024

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Corinthians 16:9

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Corinthians 16:9
"For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries."

Door = Colossians 4:3
"Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:"
Effectual = GR energetic, efficient

I pondered on how when the mysteries of Christ are spoken, or the prophets speak, that adversaries will gather. Satan was doing all that he could to destroy this primitive Church of Christ. Satan is doing all he can to destroy it today. As I pondered over this chapter I see that Paul has the same counsel that President Nelson gives us today. He wants them to accepting, conduct in peace, be watchful, stand fast in faith, be strong, have charity, help and to labor.



Day 3237

No comments:

Post a Comment