Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 95:7

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 95:7
"For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,"

This just sounds so peaceful. I can picture the sheep just grazing in a lush green pasture. They know the master's voice when He calls them. As I thought about sheep I started looking at pictures of them. I thought about their bowed heads as they ate. How many different types of sheep there are. Some pastures had a lot of sheep and some just a few. The pastures were not all the same either. I thought of being a world-wide church and how the Lord loves everyone one of His sheep. The shepherd would give his life to protect his sheep, and the Savior already has.



Day 2732

No comments:

Post a Comment