Saturday, September 3, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 77:1

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 77:1
"I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me."

This made me think of how God hears me. I don't think of it as seeing what I asked for necessarily coming in a positive way. Though I have experienced immediate and miraculous answers to my prayers. What happens more often is peace being restored to my soul when it is troubled. Then with the peace I have inspiration that comes to help me to resolve the issue at hand. It maybe going to a doctor and taking prescribed medicines. I maybe doing something I had no knowledge or understanding of until then. I know whatever the course and direction I am guided to, it shows me that God hears me, and is aware of my needs. Even if its just to be there to comfort and strengthen me as I walk through the fire for a season.



Day 2714

No comments:

Post a Comment