Monday, September 21, 2026

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Corinthians 4:5

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Corinthians 4:5
"Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God."

We are not to judge others, we cannot always see what the Lord sees. I think there are different types of judgment. One that is very wrong is deciding what type of glory or lack of it the person deserves. Judging them wicked to be case down to hell or outer darkness, that we should never do. Only God can judge that. We cannot take away a person's ability to repent.

I have also found over the years that I cannot judge someone righteous either. I've seen some that were righteous go off on the wrong path. So we do have to be careful to not judge someone righteous, and put them on a pedal stool and accept everything they say. I found I have to be careful especially of those online and what they teach. We are to be careful in this regard. It's not calling the teacher evil, but having wisdom that not everything is always 100% correct that someone says. We need to learn, ponder and pray about what we listen to. How grateful I am for living prophets and the guidance their teachings have set as my standard.


Day 4190

No comments:

Post a Comment