Saturday, April 6, 2024

Today's Favorite Verse: Hebrews 1:2, 10

Today's Favorite Verse: Hebrews 1:2, 10
"Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:"

The Savior created the worlds under the direction of the Father. What stands out to me is worlds plural. There are more worlds than this one. Each has its own purpose.

"And worlds without number have I created; and I also created them for mine own purpose; and by the Son I created them, which is mine Only Begotten.
And the first man of all men have I called Adam, which is many."
(Doctrine and Covenants 1:33-34)



Day 3293

No comments:

Post a Comment