Monday, April 15, 2024

Today's Favorite Verse: Hebrews 10:16-17

Today's Favorite Verse: Hebrews 10:16-17
"This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more."

This is an amazing covenant and promised blessing. Repentance and that mighty change or heart is priceless.

"And according to his faith there was a mighty change wrought in his heart. Behold I say unto you that this is all true.
And behold, he preached the word unto your fathers, and a mighty change was also wrought in their hearts, and they humbled themselves and put their trust in the true and living God. And behold, they were faithful until the end; therefore they were saved.
And now behold, I ask of you, my brethren of the church, have ye spiritually been born of God? Have ye received his image in your countenances? Have ye experienced this mighty change in your hearts?"
(Alma 5:12-14)




Day 3302

No comments:

Post a Comment