Saturday, April 27, 2024

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Peter 4:12-13

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Peter 4:12-13
"Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy."

I pondered on how trials come to both the wicked and the righteous. As I thought about being a partaker of Christ's suffering I reflected on his atoning sacrifice. That sacrifice was not just for my sins, it was to also succor me in all my pains and grief. To afford me mercy and grace. His glory being revealed is when he carries me through all those fiery darts of the adversary and restores my soul. I am glad, and there is joy.



Day 3314

No comments:

Post a Comment