Friday, June 16, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 37:26-27

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 37:26-27
"Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people."

As I read this chapter I thought this is prophesy fulfilled. The stick of Joseph and the stick of Ephraim are one my my hand (vs 16-17). The Lord's ordinances are once again available in his holy temples. There is an everlasting covenant that will seal families forever. The dry bones are live unto Christ as their work is performed on both sides of the veil. We are a temple going people.



Day 2998

No comments:

Post a Comment