Monday, August 16, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: Deuteronomy 19:15

Today's Favorite Verse: Deuteronomy 19:15
"One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established."

It's the law of witnesses again. I have found when the spirit teaches me anything that it is never an original thought, only original to me. That I will find witnesses that testify of the same thing. It always amazes me how my eyes open up to see these other witnesses after I have been taught. The important thing is to know what witnesses you are looking at. Are they men of God or people also being deceived. You can receive personal revelation by a false spirit if not careful. Through time and personal experience we come to know which spirit and witnesses we are listening to. One thing is for sure the prophet and apostles will never lead me astray.



Day 2331

No comments:

Post a Comment