Monday, March 26, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 41:1-2

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 41:1-2
"Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.
The Lord will preserve him, and keep him alive;  and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies."

These verses made me think of Elijah and the widow of Zarephath. She is an absolute example of living this counsel. Feeding Elijah blessed her and her son and sustained them during the famine. Now I see this beautiful promise of the Lord. Having charity towards others, and he will show mercy in my time of need.

I found the video on "Elijah and the Widow of Zarephath" and enjoyed watching it again. It touched my heart when the video was first made, and the feeling is the same today.


Day 1094

No comments:

Post a Comment