Monday, March 19, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 34:13-14

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 34:13-14
"Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.
Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it."

I reflected on these verses because that is what I have been trying so hard to do. I even put this reminder on my Facebook profile, inspired by the 13th Article of Faith.

"If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, I seek after these things."

I have to say it is very freeing to walk away from the terrible noise others are making around me. I have no part of their anger. They cannot destroy my peace because I do not let it in, and it has been lovely. I think it has also made me a better person because I'm not looking for the fight, only for good in others.



Day 1087

No comments:

Post a Comment