Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: Mormon 5:17-18

Today's Favorite Verse: Mormon 5:17-18
"They were once a delightsome people, and they had Christ for their shepherd; yea, they were led even by God the Father.
But, now, behold, they are led about by Satan, even as chaff is driven before the wind, or as a vessel is tossed about upon the waves, without sail or anchor, or without anything wherewith to steer her; and even as she is, so are they."

I know Mormon is talking about the Nephites but I can so relate this to my feelings today. I am mourning. I grieve for the insanity I see overcoming the people. They have not only left God but they are doing everything in their power to make all types of sins called good now. When you leave God you have no anchor. You start to accommodate all types of debased lifestyles and actions. Things just get out of control and the laws just get crazier and crazier. Can not a sane person see how non-restrictive following God's commands are to everyone. These laws bless our societies, even those that do not believe. 

Right now I'm saying to myself can I not go shopping, and use a restroom anymore out of fear for my own safety? I was never one to boycott anything but do I have to start doing so now? Will it soon be that there is no place I can shop that is safe for me?  I keep thinking about the mark of the beast in my forehead or hand. Maybe I myself don't even need the mark. Maybe I just don't want to shop there and support their business. Soon there would be no place I could shop.

If I had school age children would I now not even let them attend public school? Evil designing men are after the hearts of the children. They are being polluted and indoctrinated. Even the very bases of their eternal identity as a male or female is being taken away. In just a few years the things I have seen them start teaching the children would make me never put my child in a public school, maybe not even private schools. I would have to home-school through all the grades now. Why do things have to get so crazy? Why now do I look like the paranoid and crazy one, when just a decade or more ago this all made common sense to everyone. Why, because the heart of this nation is drunk in their own wickedness. It just makes me grieve. Mormon you were seeing the end of your people, I have to wonder if I am seeing the end of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment