Monday, May 21, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 97:10

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 97:10
"Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked."

This made me ponder on the words "Ye that love the Lord, hate evil". I am finding a very interesting measuring stick. The more I come to love the Lord the smaller my movie collection becomes. What I once thought acceptable, I can no longer watch. The parts that I could simply skip over, just ruin the whole movie for me. It troubles my soul and I find no pleasure. I guess I am being delivered out of the hands of the wicked movie industry. Simply because I can't sit there anymore. The interesting thing is I don't even miss it. I have found something far better.



Day 1150

No comments:

Post a Comment