Thursday, May 17, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 93:5

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 93:5
"Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh thine house, O Lord, for ever."

The temple is a holy place, but the people that enter there are to be holy too. I may have passed a temple recommend interview when I first entered, but I know I am a different person today then I was then. Going to the temple has refined my soul. It is more sensitive to spiritual things around me. I am much more careful in what I do and say. I am not perfect and would not call myself holy. But, I know I have changed. My testimony has increased as I have spent time in the house of the Lord. How grateful I am to be a work in progress. I am more aware than ever for what the Lord has done for me.



Day 1146

No comments:

Post a Comment