Saturday, April 1, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Deuteronomy 7:6-7

Today's Favorite Verse: Deuteronomy 7:6-7
"For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people."

This made me think of Ether 12:27
"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I will give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for it they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

I pondered on how God loves the underdog, and to fight our battles when we turn to him. That to me makes me feel very, very special, and extremely humbled.  


Day 735

No comments:

Post a Comment