Friday, April 21, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Deuteronomy 27:18

Today's Favorite Verse: Deuteronomy 27:18
"Cursed be he that maketh the blind to wander out of the way. And all the people shall say, Amen."

The other day as I was reading Deuteronomy 24 I pondered on how I would not be punished for another person's sins. Today I thought about how I am cursed if I do cause others to sin. When a person is at their spiritual weakest they may not see when another presents them with false doctrine, causing them to stumble. The person that cause them to stumble will have that on their head. It would also be required of the person who stumbled to account for their sins. So there are two things here with the scriptures. Don't cause others to be misled, and stay spiritually strong so others cannot lead me astray.


Day 755

No comments:

Post a Comment