Friday, March 31, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Deuteronomy 6:5, 7

Today's Favorite Verse: Deuteronomy 6:5, 7
"And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

I pondered on how close God would be to your heart if he is the first thing you think about to share with others. Any situation makes a connection to how this relates to God. How God has blessed us in this or that. What would God have us do? Relating experiences and stories to my children shows my love of God, and that he is forever in my thought. We are really mindful of him when we openly express our feelings about him. He is really, real to us. When I die I want my children to have no doubt about how I felt about my Heavenly Father and my Savior, Jesus Christ. When they sit in their house or walk along the way I want them to remember being there with me, and the conversations we had about God. I think that is the best gift I could ever leave them. A gift that money could never buy.


Day 734

No comments:

Post a Comment