Sunday, April 16, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Deuteronomy 22:22

Today's Favorite Verse: Deuteronomy 22:22
"If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel."

As I was reading this chapter I could see how there appears to be laws for every situation. Laws that we don't completely follow today. More so it's the punishments that we don't follow. So many of them the result is death. It's so unforgiving. This made me ponder on Christ atonement and what an absolute blessing and gift it is to me. I can repent and be forgiven. That my sins don't bring upon an immediate sentence of death. I am just so grateful for what my Savior has done for me.


Day 750

No comments:

Post a Comment