Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Deuteronomy 32:37-38, 43

Today's Favorite Verse: Deuteronomy 32:37-38, 43
"And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted,
Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection.
Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people."

I pondered on the ability of a false god to "rise up and help you, and be your protection". That is totally impossible. Satan only leads one deeper into hell. There is no protection or help that will come from him, or any arm of flesh.

Yet when I worship the Lord my God his arm will always be there to help lift me up. He will shield me from the fiery darts of the adversary. He is merciful, loving and kind. To worship the true God I am blessed beyond measure.


Day 760

No comments:

Post a Comment