Thursday, July 21, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: D&C 62:2

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 62:2
"Nevertheless, ye are blessed, for the testimony which ye have borne is recorded in heaven for the angels to look upon; and they rejoice over you, and your sins are forgiven you."

As I read this I thought of my Facebook page and Christian Life blog where daily I record my love of my Savior and the gospel truths. I thought of it being read by angels in heaven. It was almost like I could see my little testimonies just popping up to their view as they were being recorded. I thought of all the people's testimonies I have seen written down and read. How my heart has been touched. It is a sacred act to record someone's testimony. What a glorious thing it must be to be an angel and be able to sit and read all these testimonies that have been given. I would really like to do that. 

I thought of all the ways one can bare their testimony. It's the living and breathing the gospel. Acknowledging God's hand in my life in all things. How he answers prayers and will give me guidance in the trials of my life. It's the peace and comfort he can give, even during the darkness moments of my life. Bearing witness of my Savior and the blessings the gospel brings is to give hope to those that need him, just like I do. If I can receive personal revelation, inspiration or knowledge through the Holy Spirit then so can they. All they have to do is turn to Christ and learn of him. To bare testimony of my love for the Savior is only to believe in him. No wonder my sins are forgiven as I keep Christ ever in my heart and share His love with others.


Day 481

No comments:

Post a Comment