Saturday, July 30, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: D&C 71:2

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 71:2
"Verily I say unto you, proclaim unto the world in the regions round about, and in the church also, for the space of a season, even until it shall be made known unto you."

I have found I have moved from needing to know every little detail of the Lord's plan for me; to being able to move without knowing the end results. The Lord doesn't need to tell me the full plan. I must have the faith to move as directed so I can learn all things. A space of a season could be any length of time, the important thing is to remain faithful. The beautiful part of working this way with the Lord, is he will make it known when the next step is. That means His spirit will come and direct me in what is needful. It took me a long time to realize I was missing out in the direction of the spirit when I decided I couldn't move until I knew it all. I was missing out on having the Holy Ghost as my constant companion. I was missing out on what the beauty of faith is. His plan really is a much better plan.


Day 490



No comments:

Post a Comment