Thursday, July 14, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: D&C 55:4

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 55:4
"And again, you shall be ordained to assist my servant Oliver Cowdery to do the work of printing, and of selecting and writing books for schools in this church, that little children also may receive instruction before me as is pleasing unto me."

I have reflected on this verse recently and then again tonight. If ever there is a time that children are not receiving an education pleasing to the Lord it is now. The politically correct environment, and the removal of any mention of Christianity from schools have left children open to the indoctrination of man. I can see the day that no Christian parent would let their child be taught in the public school system. What I find interesting is what the Lord told his saints at the beginning of this dispensation is starting to come around again to us today. All the preparation and instructions we need for establishing Zion are in the Doctrine and Covenants. 


Day 474

No comments:

Post a Comment